From: Matias Grana <matiasg@××××××.ar>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: (fwd): [gentoo-user] xmms plugin for ape?
Date: Fri, 14 Oct 2005 15:59:49
1 On Fri, Oct 14, 2005 at 03:30:24PM +0200, Holly Bostick wrote:
2 > Matias Grana schreef:
3 > > Anyone on this one? This is really short; I tried to find a plugin
4 > > for xmms for ape files, but I didn't find one. Am I missing one?
5 > >
6 > > Sorry to re-post, but it didn't get answered in a couple of days,
7 > > which for this list is an eternity.
8 > >
9 > > Thanks, Matias
10 >
11 > http://www.sosdg.org/~larne/w/Plugin_list
12 >
13 > bmp/xmms-mac (http://sourceforge.net/projects/mac-port/)
14 > Support ape(Monkey's Audio Codec) SuperMMX
15 > This plugin good work on BMP and XMMS.
16 >
17 > If you go to the homepage, there's a version for bmp (beep-media-player)
18 > and one for xmms.
19 >
20 > Not in Portage, nor on b.g.o, so if it's not hard to compile/install,
21 > it's an opportunity to submit your first ebuild to b.g.o .
22 >
23 > HTH,
24 > Holly
25
26 IDH (it does help).
27 So, no plugin in portage. OK, bells sounding, time to learn how to make
28 an ebuild and contribute it.
29 Thanks!
30 Matias
31 --