From: Mick <michaelkintzios@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] Not-quite-right Intel graphics
Date: Mon, 12 Aug 2019 08:40:00
1 On Monday, 12 August 2019 09:08:09 BST Peter Humphrey wrote:
2
3 > PS. I had yet another failure of KMail yesterday, after my daily archive
4 > and after most of the day's emailis, so I've lost all those. Thanks Joost
5 > for quoting my full message. :)
6 >
7 > PPS. Today it's refusing to send mail, so this is via webmail.
8
9 I noticed Google's Gmail OAUTH was broken a couple of days ago for akonadi,
10 but I don't know what changes they introduced to cause this. I ended up
11 moving to good ol' IMAP4/SMTP protocol with TLS and PLAIN authentication on
12 Kmail to get mine going again. I don't know what authentication you're using
13 on your mail server, but if related to my failure mode it may be worth trying
14 different authentication options to get it going.
17 Regards,
18
19 Mick