From: Daniel Frey <djqfrey@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] Print quality unreadable in Firefox
Date: Sat, 20 Feb 2016 15:54:43
1 On 02/19/2016 02:04 PM, Dutch Ingraham wrote:
2 > I had the same problem. In my use-case, changing my print driver from
3 > PCL/CUPS to Gutenprint solved the issue.
4 >
5 > I have the feeling this was specific to my set-up and printer, though it
6 > might be worth looking at.
9 Gutenprint doesn't support my printer, so I won't be able to try that. I
10 currently use foo2zjs. I don't suspect the print driver though, as
11 Firefox is the only application that has this print problem.
12
13 I did try changing the fonts in Firefox but that made no difference.
14
15 Dan