To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] Print quality unreadable in Firefox
Date: Tue, 23 Feb 2016 20:41:24
1 On 02/20/2016 04:54 PM, Daniel Frey wrote:
2 > On 02/19/2016 02:04 PM, Dutch Ingraham wrote:
3 >> I had the same problem. In my use-case, changing my print driver from
4 >> PCL/CUPS to Gutenprint solved the issue.
5 >>
6 >> I have the feeling this was specific to my set-up and printer, though it
7 >> might be worth looking at.
10 > Gutenprint doesn't support my printer, so I won't be able to try that. I
11 > currently use foo2zjs. I don't suspect the print driver though, as
12 > Firefox is the only application that has this print problem.
13 >
14 > I did try changing the fonts in Firefox but that made no difference.
15 >
16 > Dan
17 >
18 Hi,
19
20 has someone found a solution for this? I currently have the same issue
21 on a Laptop with Arch Linux whereas I don't experience this on my Gentoo
22 Desktop machine.
23
24 Would be great if someone could point me in the right direction.
25
26 Many thanks.
27
28 Best regards,