From: Colleen Beamer <colleen.beamer@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] Issue 3 - CD Playing
Date: Thu, 27 Oct 2011 11:56:59
1 On 10/27/11 03:57, Dale wrote:
2 > Dale wrote:
3 >>
4 >> I use smplayer for mine. It's nothing fancy but it plays music. I
5 >> clicked on the pop up and tried to play a CD with amarock, (sp?), and
6 >> I never could get it to even play the CD. It wanted to build some
7 >> database or something. I'm in the mood to get rid of that thing.
8 >>
9 >> I'll check into this Kaffeine thing tho.
10 >>
11 >> Ma'am. < tip hats > Yea, I been in the garden so I'm wearing a hat
12 >> today. Deer got into my greens. :-@ Electric fence or sling lead.
13 >> They better pick the first one.
14 >>
15 >> Dale
16 >>
17 >> :-) :-)
20 > I installed Kaffeine. I'm not a coffee drinker but it is pretty
21 > nice. There are some things I like about Smplayer over Kaffeine.
22 > I'll keep it around tho. ;-)
23 >
24 > Old guys tries something new. And they say a old dog can't learn new
25 > tricks. lol
26 >
27 > Dale
28 >
30
31 They say, "turnabout is fair play". You tried mine, maybe I should try
32 yours (smplayer). :-)
33
34 Colleen
38 Registered Linux User #411143 with the Linux Counter, http://counter.li.org