From: Dale <rdalek1967@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] Issue 3 - CD Playing
Date: Thu, 27 Oct 2011 07:58:50
1 Dale wrote:
2 >
3 > I use smplayer for mine. It's nothing fancy but it plays music. I
4 > clicked on the pop up and tried to play a CD with amarock, (sp?), and
5 > I never could get it to even play the CD. It wanted to build some
6 > database or something. I'm in the mood to get rid of that thing.
7 >
8 > I'll check into this Kaffeine thing tho.
9 >
10 > Ma'am. < tip hats > Yea, I been in the garden so I'm wearing a hat
11 > today. Deer got into my greens. :-@ Electric fence or sling lead.
12 > They better pick the first one.
13 >
14 > Dale
15 >
16 > :-) :-)
19 I installed Kaffeine. I'm not a coffee drinker but it is pretty nice.
20 There are some things I like about Smplayer over Kaffeine. I'll keep it
21 around tho. ;-)
22
23 Old guys tries something new. And they say a old dog can't learn new
24 tricks. lol
25
26 Dale
27