From: brettholcomb@×××××××××.net
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: Re: [gentoo-user] raid/partition question
Date: Mon, 20 Feb 2006 18:02:50
1 As an extension of this question since I'm working on setting up a system now.
2
3 What is better to do with LVM2 after the RAID is created. I am using EVMS also.
4
5 1. Make all the RAID freespace a big LVM2 container and then and then create LVM2 volumes on top of this big container.
6
7 or
8
9 2. Parcel out the RAID freespace into LVM2 containers for each partiton (/, /user, etc.).
14 > From: "Richard Fish" <bigfish@××××××××××.org>
15 > Date: 2006/02/20 Mon AM 11:04:55 EST
16 > To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
17 > Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] raid/partition question
18 >