From: Nick Rout <nick@×××××××.nz>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [OT] Re: [gentoo-user] Postfix & Pine incompatability
Date: Fri, 23 Sep 2005 00:51:50
1 On Thu, 22 Sep 2005 18:11:41 -0400
2 Willie Wong wrote:
3
4 > Why did you think the profane language you used was called for? The
5 > worst case scenario in these things are the other poster and I making
6 > fools out of ourselves at large when the OP replied that he doesn't
7 > see any USE flags. We only suggested that the OP look into the USE
8 > flags, it is not like we are suggesting a recompile that might
9 > possibly hose the OP's system.
10 >
11 > I have no problem with you correcting our mistakes. I have no problem
12 > with you being arrogant about it. I have no problem with you
13 > double-posting that correction just to get your point across. But I
14 > find it extremely unpleasant that you have to use offensive language
15 > while doing any of the above.
16 >
17 > Best,
18
19 Sorry. My error, I was a intemperate and you didn't deserve it. I hope
20 we can move on.
24 Nick Rout <nick@×××××××.nz>
27 gentoo-user@g.o mailing list