From: "Sebastián Ferrara" <shaf_ar@×××××××××.ar>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] Trouble with lm_sensors.
Date: Fri, 05 May 2006 21:17:45
1 El Fri, 05 May 2006 11:47:16 -0400
2 Jeff <jmg_071769@×××××××.net> escribió:
3
4 >Hey all.
5 >
6 >I've followed the Gentoo-Wiki HOWTO (which seems to be lacking a lot of
7 >extra info), I've played with the lm_sensors website looking for
8 >answers, I've been reading countless pages of RTFM, and what not - I'm
9 >just slightly frustrated trying to get lm_sensors to work.
12 >My i2c modules are loading (there may be more needed):
13 >
14 >i2c_i801 11276 0
15 >i2c_core 22784 3 eeprom,nvidia,i2c_i801
16 >
17 >Any idea what I might be missing here? I'm a lm_sensor n00b.
20 Hello.
21
22 Sorry for my english.
23
24 Could be the kernel. In devices drivers -> hardware monitoring support .
25
26 I have two extra modules:
27
28 eowyn linux # lsmod
29 Module Size Used by
30 it87 19172 2
31 hwmon_vid 2240 1 it87
32 i2c_isa 3264 1 it87
33 i2c_sis96x 4676 0
37 | _______ _________ _______
38 | ( ____ \\__ _/( ____ \
39 + \ | ( \/ ) ( | ( \/
40 \\.G_.*=. | (_____ | | | (__
41 `(H'/.\| (_____ ) | | | __)
42 .>' (_--. ) | | | | (
43 _=/d ,^\ /\____) ||\_) ) | )
45 / |
46 ' '
49 Talkers are no good doers.
50 -- William Shakespeare, "Henry VI"
52 Correo Yahoo!
53 Espacio para todos tus mensajes, antivirus y antispam ¡gratis!
54 ¡Abrí tu cuenta ya! - http://correo.yahoo.com.ar
57 gentoo-user@g.o mailing list