From: darren kirby <bulliver@×××××××××××.org>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] Re: Rootkit Hunter release 1.3.2
Date: Sun, 27 Apr 2008 02:05:37
1 quoth the 7v5w7go9ub0o:
2
3 > Nope..... I'm sure they're busy, and took the message at face value.
4 >
5 > 'Twould be nice if someone added a little note to the categories
6 > indicating that Gentoo Linux is the place to put version bumps; it might
7 > get more of us newbies involved and "owning" part of the effort.
8
9 They did, its the 'Gentoo Bug Reporting Guide':
10 http://www.gentoo.org/doc/en/bugzilla-howto.xml
11
12 Also, I'm fairly sure that next to 'Gentoo Linux' (In bugzilla) it says 'If
13 you are not sure where to put it, put it here...' or somesuch.
14
15 > I'll post some version-bump notices that I've been holding back on, and
16 > see if they "take". (If they don't, I'll come back here and ping you :-) )
17 >
18 > Thanks.
19
20 -d
21 --
22 darren kirby :: Part of the problem since 1976 :: http://badcomputer.org
23 "...the number of UNIX installations has grown to 10, with more expected..."
24 - Dennis Ritchie and Ken Thompson, June 1972
25 --
26 gentoo-user@l.g.o mailing list