From: tuxic@××××××.de
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] Wiki-viewer anyone?
Date: Sat, 07 Oct 2017 09:29:11
1 On 10/07 08:19, Neil Bothwick wrote:
2 > On Sat, 7 Oct 2017 00:41:26 +0200, tuxic@××××××.de wrote:
3 >
4 > > I dont want to convert the md-files to html, since I want to update
5 > > the repo later (see above).
6 > > The problem are files referencing other files. Reading the md-files
7 > > via vim (for example) would imply to grab all references by hand.
8 > > Fortheremore, tne docs are filled with graphics (for example images
9 > > of the fonts, which can be used), which cannot be displayed with an
10 > > ASCII-editor.
11 > > Formatting is necassary with this docs...
12 >
13 > I see nothing wrong with generating HTML versions, as long as you don't
14 > mind doing so after each time you update (you cold use a scriot to do
15 > both for you). But if you really want to to work directly with the md
16 > files, this may work for you https://github.com/joeyespo/grip
19 > --
20 > Neil Bothwick
21 >
22 > No trees were harmed in the sending of this message. However, a large
23 > number of electrons were terribly inconvenienced.
26 Hi Neil,
27
28 thanks for the info and the link.
29
30 I tried it. Unfortunately grip failed with an error.
31 Dont have the time to dive for it ...
32
33 Cheers
34 Meino