From: Neil Bothwick <neil@××××××××××.uk>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] Wiki-viewer anyone?
Date: Sat, 07 Oct 2017 08:19:41
1 On Sat, 7 Oct 2017 00:41:26 +0200, tuxic@××××××.de wrote:
2
3 > I dont want to convert the md-files to html, since I want to update
4 > the repo later (see above).
5 > The problem are files referencing other files. Reading the md-files
6 > via vim (for example) would imply to grab all references by hand.
7 > Fortheremore, tne docs are filled with graphics (for example images
8 > of the fonts, which can be used), which cannot be displayed with an
9 > ASCII-editor.
10 > Formatting is necassary with this docs...
11
12 I see nothing wrong with generating HTML versions, as long as you don't
13 mind doing so after each time you update (you cold use a scriot to do
14 both for you). But if you really want to to work directly with the md
15 files, this may work for you https://github.com/joeyespo/grip
19 Neil Bothwick
20
21 No trees were harmed in the sending of this message. However, a large
22 number of electrons were terribly inconvenienced.