From: Andrew Gaydenko <a@××××××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] amaroK issue
Date: Tue, 06 Dec 2005 13:25:44
1 Colleen,
2
3 I have found a xine engine as the most stable for me.
4
5 ======= On Tuesday 06 December 2005 10:48, C. Beamer wrote: =======
6 Hi all,
7
8 I've finished rebuilding my system after upgrading gcc. I had to fix a
9 couple of things, but everything is working fine except amaroK. amaroK
10 will start and as normal, put its icon in the system tray, but if I
11 hover the mouse over the icon, I get a "timer" displayed, which remains
12 there and I can't start the program.
13
14 I just discovered that kde-base/artsplugin-akode is masked and ergo, did
15 not get installed on my system. Does anyone know if this is what might
16 be causing the problem that I'm having?
17
18 If not, does anyone have any other suggestions?
19
20 Regards,
21
22 Colleen