From: "C. Beamer" <cbeamer@×××××××××.net>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: [gentoo-user] amaroK issue
Date: Tue, 06 Dec 2005 12:51:57
1 Hi all,
2
3 I've finished rebuilding my system after upgrading gcc. I had to fix a
4 couple of things, but everything is working fine except amaroK. amaroK
5 will start and as normal, put its icon in the system tray, but if I
6 hover the mouse over the icon, I get a "timer" displayed, which remains
7 there and I can't start the program.
8
9 I just discovered that kde-base/artsplugin-akode is masked and ergo, did
10 not get installed on my system. Does anyone know if this is what might
11 be causing the problem that I'm having?
12
13 If not, does anyone have any other suggestions?
14
15 Regards,
16
17 Colleen