From: Andres Becerra Sandoval <andres.becerra@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] amaroK issue
Date: Tue, 06 Dec 2005 13:20:50
1 On 12/6/05, C. Beamer <cbeamer@×××××××××.net> wrote:
2 > Hi all,
3 >
4 > I've finished rebuilding my system after upgrading gcc. I had to fix a
5 > couple of things, but everything is working fine except amaroK. amaroK
6 > will start and as normal, put its icon in the system tray, but if I
7 > hover the mouse over the icon, I get a "timer" displayed, which remains
8 > there and I can't start the program.
9 >
10 > I just discovered that kde-base/artsplugin-akode is masked and ergo, did
11 > not get installed on my system. Does anyone know if this is what might
12 > be causing the problem that I'm having?
13 >
14 > If not, does anyone have any other suggestions?
15 >
16 > Regards,
17 >
18 > Colleen
19 > --
20 > gentoo-user@g.o mailing list
25 Start amarok from a terminal and watch the output it must inform you
26 about the cause of the problem
27 --
28 Andres
31 gentoo-user@g.o mailing list