From: Madhu <enometh@××××.net>
To: gentoo-user+owner@l.g.o
Cc: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Date: Mon, 30 May 2022 02:05:34
1 I had subscribed to gentoo-user on 2022-05-25, and posted a message on
2 that date.
3
4 I then wished to change my subscription to no-mail delivery. The
5 instructions I received after sending a message to
6 gentoo-user+help@l.g.o indicated I could do this by sending
7 a message to gentoo-user+subscribe-nomail@l.g.o, which I
8 did. and I got a response saying
9
10 "Thank you for confirming your subscription. You have now been added to the
11 no-mail version of the list."
12
13 However the email address is still receiving messages from the
14 list. Apparently my email is subscribed on two lists - the mail
15 version and the non-mail version, and there doesn't seem to be any way
16 to unsubscribe only from the mail-version while remaining on the
17 latter.
18
19 I wanted to mention this as a possible problem with the mailing list
20 software.
21
22 Could I request the list owner to make sure I remain subscribed to the
23 the list while not receiving copies in the mail?
24
25 Thanks
26 ---Madhu