From: thelma@×××××××××××.com
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] firefox profile uses 100% CPU
Date: Thu, 12 Nov 2015 20:55:37
1 On 11/12/2015 01:40 PM, Mick wrote:
2 > On Thursday 12 Nov 2015 14:46:39 thelma@×××××××××××.com wrote:
3 >> On 11/12/2015 12:35 AM, netfab wrote:
4 >>> Le 11/11/15 à 17:38, thelma@×××××××××××.com a tapoté :
5 >>>> When I start one of my firefox profile (even in "-safe-mode") it uses
6 >>>> 100% CPU and is not responding.
7 >>>
8 >>> If it works in safe-mode, but not without it, then you could try to
9 >>> remove all extensions and clear the cache.
10 >>
11 >> I did, it did not help.
12 >
13 > It could be that the profile is corrupted for some reason.
14
15 I do agree, but I'm looking for a way to fix it. What file should I
16 delete from Firefox profile. I just want to retain bookmarks, passwords
17 etc.