From: Francisco Ares <frares@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o, Frank Steinmetzger <Warp_7@×××.de>
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] Imagemagick and Graphicsmagick blocking each other
Date: Sat, 10 Dec 2011 23:56:20
1 Hi again
2
3 Theese are my USE flags for both, probably the key is one of them, like,
4 perhaps, having graphicsmagick independent of imagemagick:
7 # emerge -pvD graphicsmagick imagemagick
8
9 These are the packages that would be merged, in order:
10
11 Calculating dependencies... done!
12 [ebuild R ] media-gfx/graphicsmagick-1.3.12-r1 USE="X bzip2 cxx jbig
13 jpeg jpeg2k lcms modules openmp png svg threads tiff truetype wmf zlib
14 -debug -doc -fpx -imagemagick -perl -q16 -q32" 0
15 kB
16
17 [ebuild R ] media-gfx/imagemagick-6.7.1.0 USE="X bzip2 corefonts cxx
18 djvu fftw fontconfig fpx graphviz gs hdri jbig jpeg jpeg2k lcms lzma opencl
19 openmp png svg tiff truetype wmf xml zlib -autotrace -lqr -openexr -perl
20 -q32 -q64 -q8 -raw -static-libs -webp" 0
21 kB
24 Total: 2 packages (2 reinstalls), Size of downloads: 0 kB
27 Hope it helps
28 Francisco
29