From: Daniel Wagener <stelf@×××.net>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] Re: Udev-197 : 4 show-stoppers
Date: Fri, 25 Jan 2013 17:29:17
1 On Wed, 23 Jan 2013 22:06:17 +1100
2 Gregory Shearman <zekeyg@×××××.com> wrote:
3 > Even if you didn't see the message and your system didn't boot then you
4 > could still fix things by using your Minimal Install CD to start up,
5 > then chroot into your normal system and rebuild your kernel.
6
7 Well, you could…
8
9 But as i dropped out of bed less than two hours ago and found my workstation in a stuck booting process I never ordered, I actuall could not.
10 No time, no coffee, no Black Metal on my Teufel connected to that workstation…
11 Im afraid the machine will stay this way until… February, when i can spend ore than ten Minutes on it?