From: Holly Bostick <motub@××××××.nl>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] rsync problems
Date: Tue, 30 Aug 2005 19:08:04
1 Joshua Armstrong schreef:
2 > Hello, I'm having a problem with rsync on one of my servers. Every time
3 > I rsync from one of the gentoo portage mirrors, it tells me rsync error:
4 > some files could not be transferred (code 23) at main.c(1064). I've
5 > tried re-emerging rsync and re-emerging portage but to no avail. I know
6 > it isn't a firewall/routing issue because all my other Gentoo boxen can
7 > sync without a problem. Thanks!
10 Are the other boxes that aren't having the problem syncing with the same
11 server as the box that is having the problem?
12
13 Have you tried changing the mirror that the box with the problem is
14 syncing with?
15
16 Holly
17 --