From: Joshua Armstrong <jarmstrong@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] rsync problems
Date: Tue, 30 Aug 2005 19:15:15
1 They are syncing from the same mirror. I haven't tried changing mirrors
2 though. If it helps, when I read the kernel logs I notice that during
3 the time it's syncing, I see a lot of readlink() failed: I/O error for
4 files in /usr/portage. I've run fsck on the disk and it detects no
5 errors. All other apps can read all the files in /usr/portage without a
6 problem.
7
8 Thanks for all your help!
9