From: Ian Zimmerman <itz@××××××××××××.org>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: [gentoo-user] Re: /var/tmp on tmpfs
Date: Fri, 09 Feb 2018 02:16:11
1 On 2018-02-09 01:15, Wol's lists wrote:
2
3 > > Care to cite an example of such a program in the Gentoo repo? I
4 > > certainly can't think of any, and I've been running with /var/tmp on
5 > > tmpfs for over a decade.
6 >
7 > I don't know of any.
8
9 vim?
10
11 Although that choice was recently criticized on the oss-security list,
12 Bram the BDFL seems to be sticking with it.
15 Please don't Cc: me privately on mailing lists and Usenet,
16 if you also post the followup to the list or newsgroup.
17 To reply privately _only_ on Usenet, fetch the TXT record for the domain.