From: walt <w41ter@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: [gentoo-user] Re: Can't get any microphone to work
Date: Tue, 12 Jun 2012 23:24:01
1 On 06/12/2012 03:05 PM, Ezequiel Garcia wrote:
2
3 > Strangely, I needed to change "Channel mode" from "6 ch" to "2 ch" for
4 > my intel-hda soundcard.
5 >
6 > I still can't get the webcam mic to work.... :-(
7
8 Are you running pulseaudio, and do you have the pulseaudio USEFLAG set?
9
10 If yes, /etc/pulse/default.pa has a variable "set-default-source" that
11 might be of interest. I have no idea what you should set it to, though.
12
13 Running "pactl list" might give you a hint about how to fix it.