From: "Fatih Tümen" <fthtmn+gentoo@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] openrc fails
Date: Sun, 10 Oct 2010 19:17:47
1 On Sun, Oct 10, 2010 at 1:17 PM, Stéphane Guedon <stephane@××××××××××.eu> wrote:
2 > Anyone have an idea where to start to solve the problem ?
3
4 I am on baselayout1 and had a similar thing with cron couple of days
5 ago. I noticed I was not receiving mails from my system for the last
6 three hours. Cron seemed to be running but hang there, sleeping but
7 not zombie. I think I suspending in the middle of a cron job.
8 Restarting, zapping the service would not work.
9
10 The solution for me was to kill all instances of cron processes and start cron.
13 Fatih