From: "Stéphane Guedon" <stephane@××××××××××.eu>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] openrc fails
Date: Sun, 10 Oct 2010 20:32:08
1 Le Sunday 10 October 2010 21:16:28, Fatih Tümen a écrit :
2 > On Sun, Oct 10, 2010 at 1:17 PM, Stéphane Guedon <stephane@××××××××××.eu>
3 wrote:
4 > > Anyone have an idea where to start to solve the problem ?
5 >
6 > I am on baselayout1 and had a similar thing with cron couple of days
7 > ago. I noticed I was not receiving mails from my system for the last
8 > three hours. Cron seemed to be running but hang there, sleeping but
9 > not zombie. I think I suspending in the middle of a cron job.
10 > Restarting, zapping the service would not work.
11 >
12 > The solution for me was to kill all instances of cron processes and start
13 > cron.
14 >
15 > --
16 > Fatih
17
18 That is what I do... but I hope to solve really the problem, as a server
19 should start automatically...
20
21 Mysql is a critic service, as the dns server rely on it ! So, I want it to
22 work correctly !
25 Stéphane Guedon
26 page web : http://www.22decembre.eu/
27 carte de visite : http://www.22decembre.eu/downloads/Stephane-Guedon.vcf