From: Marc Joliet <marcec@×××.de>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] Quick question: Bootdevice nameing...
Date: Mon, 06 Apr 2020 14:25:09
1 I'm assuming your subscription to this mailing list was unintentional, so you
2 should just send an email to gentoo-user+unsubscribe@l.g.o.
3
4 Am Montag, 6. April 2020, 16:13:16 CEST schrieb gary worley:
5 > Hi
6 > I keep getting a load of messages daily from this gentoo group. I must have
7 > pressed something anyway do you know how I can stop getting all these
8 > messages. Cheers
9 > Gary
10 >
11 > --
12 > Sent from my Android phone with mail.com Mail. Please excuse my brevity.