From: Tanstaafl <tanstaafl@×××××××××××.org>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] Allow non root users to edit files owned by root?
Date: Thu, 22 Dec 2011 15:43:10
1 On 2011-12-20 11:00 AM, Florian Philipp <lists@×××××××××××.net> wrote:
2 > You should probably also restrict which files can be edited (not
3 > /etc/passwd, /etc/shadow or /etc/sudoers, for sure!). You can do this
4 > with globs. For example:
5 > %sudoroot sudoedit/var/www/*
6
7 Ok, just found out that subdirectories are not included when doing it
8 this way, and haven't found a way to include them...
9
10 Please tell me there is a way, and I won't have to explicitly define
11 every subdirectory under /var/www that they will need to be able to work
12 in...