From: Neil Bothwick <neil@××××××××××.uk>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] No system list
Date: Wed, 04 May 2011 07:35:31
1 On Wed, 04 May 2011 08:43:17 +0800, Bill Kenworthy wrote:
2
3 > I have a few older systems (~6-10 years in use) that have no system
4 > list. Over the years there have been various disasters and methods of
5 > managing the software with the result that I have had to run regenworld
6 > amongst other things.
7
8 @system is defined in the profile. Have you updated the profile on these
9 machines? If not, it is possible that the profile they are set to useno
10 longer exists. What does "eselect profile list" show?
14 Neil Bothwick
15
16 It's no use crying over spilt milk -- it only makes it salty for the cat.