From: jdm@××××××××××××.uk
To: Gentoo <gentoo-user@l.g.o>
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] Xfce4 shutdown issues
Date: Thu, 07 Jul 2011 07:57:55
1 Thanks Rudmer,
2 This works well. Thanks for your help. I was under the impression that these rules were supplied but obviously not. Must have got them from somewhere else before but can't remember where.
3
4 Many thanks
5 Sent from my BlackBerry® smartphone on O2
6
7 -----Original Message-----
8 From: Rudmer van Dijk <rudmer.van.dijk@××××××.nl>
9 Date: Thu, 07 Jul 2011 07:30:50
10 To: <gentoo-user@l.g.o>
11 Reply-to: gentoo-user@l.g.o
12 Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] Xfce4 shutdown issues
13