From: "John J. Foster" <Gentoo-User@××××××××××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] What happens with masked packages?
Date: Sun, 26 Feb 2006 23:35:46
1 On Sun, Feb 26, 2006 at 04:11:08PM +0000, Ciaran McCreesh wrote:
2 > Absolutely not. If there's one thing we've established over the years,
3 > it's that the vast majority of our users don't have the slightest clue
4 > what's best for them in terms of package stability.
5 >
6 Excuse me my friend, but I switched to Gentoo because of this attitude with
7 every other distro I've moved away from !!!
8
9 festus
12 I contend we are both atheists, I just believe in one fewer gods than
13 you do. When you understand why you dismiss all the other possible gods,
14 you will understand why I dismiss yours.
15 ...Stephen F Roberts