From: James <wireless@×××××××××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: [gentoo-user] Re: OT:: free pop3 mail box?
Date: Sun, 11 Oct 2015 01:27:53
1 Mick <michaelkintzios <at> gmail.com> writes:
4 > I thought you said you didn't want Big (Brother). Sure, GMX ain't Gmail, but
5 > we're still talking about a multinational megalith here, who's grown through
6 > acquisitions in different countries. In any case, if you're dialling in from
7 > the US, you'll be connecting to their Kansas datacentre and your data will be
8 > pwned before it ever reaches their servers. However, they state that they
9 > treat emails like sealed letters so they remain private and will not sell on
10 > your details for advertising purposes.
13 Good to know about gmx.com. Still it's just an external account for testing.
14 More info in the next post.
15
16 thx,
17 James