From: John Dangler <jdangler@××××××××.net>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: RE: [gentoo-user] where's the splash?
Date: Sat, 20 Aug 2005 02:38:20
1 Holly~
2 Maybe you can get this to work with this page...
3 http://gentoo-wiki.com/HOWTO_fbsplash#Option_1:_Compiling_The_initramfs_Imag
4 e_Directly_Into_The_Kernel
5
6 There's a section somewhere in here that talks about that exact error.
7
8 John D
9
10 -----Original Message-----
11 From: Holly Bostick [mailto:motub@××××××.nl]
12 Sent: Thursday, August 18, 2005 5:21 PM
13 To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
14 Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] where's the splash?
15