From: Jorge Almeida <jalmeida@××××××××××××.pt>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] Wha' hoppen to firestarter?
Date: Wed, 06 Jun 2007 14:07:09
1 On Wed, 6 Jun 2007, Kevin O'Gorman wrote:
4 > That helps some, but in net-firewall I'm finding a lot of unstable
5 > packages, and no really good idea which ones will be the best for a
6 > personal firewall, let alone which ones are best supported upstream so
7 > this doesn't happen to me again. So I'm interested in
8 > recommendations. What did you switch to?
9 >
10 I use Shorewall. It's well supported and works well. I don't know a
11 thing about iptables and still I've had a firewall in my workstations
12 since I started using Linux.
17 Jorge Almeida
18 --
19 gentoo-user@g.o mailing list