From: Alan Mckinnon <alan@××××××××××××××××.za>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] Re: Stefans posts on gentoo-user (was: Re: looking for a terminal w/ url activation capability)
Date: Fri, 18 Aug 2006 10:28:54
1 On Fri, 2006-08-18 at 11:55 +0200, Stefan Wimmer wrote:
2 > > But somehow, I don't think that (only) gmane is "guilty". There
3 > > HAVE to be more people out there, who use slrn and gmane. Maybe
4 > > not on the Gentoo list, but there are so many lists, that you
5 > > cannot be the only one.
6 >
7 > Ok - I'm using mutt now and hopefully can avoid the annoying headers
8 > in
9 > the body ...
10
11 FWIW this one came through fine for me and got properly filtered. I too
12 got all the earlier mails (using slrn) going into my inbox
13
14 alan
18 gentoo-user@g.o mailing list