From: Dale <rdalek1967@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] Which gcc unstable?
Date: Wed, 10 Aug 2011 18:11:09
1 Dale wrote:
2 >
3 > I did upgrade it a while back. I'll check and see if there is a new
4 > one now. I hadn't thought of that before. We all know that a update
5 > fixes some bugs but introduces several new ones. lol Reminds me of
6 > Raid. Kill some but new babies come out a few days later. New bugs
7 > but still problems. :/
8 >
9 > Thanks much. Great hunch.
10 >
11 > Dale
12 >
13 > :-) :-)
16 OK. Here is a linky:
17
18 http://www.gigabyte.com/products/product-page.aspx?pid=3320&dl=1#bios
19
20 There is a update but I don't think it is something I should need. It
21 has a brief description of what is changed. Does anyone think I should
22 update this anyway? They always say not to upgrade unless it is going
23 to fix something since it can break things. I'm on F4 now by the way.
24 The F5A would be the new one.
25
26 Thoughts? Yeps or nopes would be great. Alan, Neil and other gurus.
27
28 Dale
29