From: Dale <rdalek1967@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] Re: Kadu 2.1...OTR / Encryption defunct ???
Date: Mon, 18 Apr 2016 23:28:26
1 James wrote:
2 > Corbin <corbinbird <at> charter.net> writes:
5 >> Understanding should not hinge on other peoples convenience.
6 > If you look at the Subject and then read the (naked) post,
7 > it does make sense. This thread is much ado about nothing, imho.
8 >
9 > Mobile posters, often cut more than one would at a workstation,
10 > or top post. Not ideal, but not a big deal either. Gmane.org forces me
11 > to have responses larger than the quoted material, so there is
12 > a wide spectrum of semantics related to postings and follow ups.
15 > hth,
16 > James
19 Most on this list that I have seen, have that info in their sig. That
20 way we at least know why something may not be "normal". Some all but go
21 to war trying to make it work right tho. ;-)
22
23 Dale
24