From: Michael George <george@××××××××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] hald is stuck
Date: Fri, 13 Jul 2007 10:08:08
1 On Tue, Jul 10, 2007 at 05:33:59PM +0200, Alessandro del Gallo wrote:
2 >
3 > I had the same problem:
4 >
5 > hald was sucking 99% cpu, removables devices didn't work
6 > and launching hald from terminal with the option "--daemon=no
7 > --verbose=yes" i discovered it was on a infinite loop echo-ing
8 > something about rules so I got in /etc/udev/rules.d
9 > and found (by probing one by one) 99-libgphoto2.rules that
10 > was HALS's murder.
11
12 I don't have that ruleset on my system. I'll have to look into how to
13 "probe one by one" the rulesets if it should happen again.
14
15 Thank you for your reply!
18 -M
19
20 There are 10 kinds of people in this world:
21 Those who can count in binary and those who cannot.
24 gentoo-user@g.o mailing list