From: "Rafael Fernández López" <info@××××××××××××××××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] Re: OT: Nice IDE for development
Date: Sat, 02 Sep 2006 19:43:09
1 On Sat, Sep 02, 2006 at 12:25:26PM -0700, Lord Sauron wrote:
2 > On Saturday 02 September 2006 07:48, Enrico Weigelt wrote:
3 > > * Remy Blank <remy.blank_asps@×××××.com> wrote:
4 > > > Allan Spagnol Comar wrote:
5 > > > > I am changing development from window to linux now, it took a
6 > > > > long time but I finally convince my boss to change, what I was
7 > > > > holpping to know is if there is any nice development IDE for
8 > > > > linux like MS visual studio. I had heard about anjuta, there is
9 > > > > something else ?
10 > > >
11
12 Things that we are normally used to work with (MS VS for example)
13 don't have to be the best.
14
15 Emacs have a powerful base, and if you "need" a graphical interface
16 you can use xemacs, but when you start to use it with keyboard, it is
17 so fast that you throw away your mouse.
18
19 Bye,
20 Rafael Fernández López.
23 gentoo-user@g.o mailing list