From: Dan Egli <dan@×××××××××××.site>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: [gentoo-user] fail2ban can't find sqlite?
Date: Sun, 07 Feb 2021 01:46:47
1 I am trying to figure this one out. I need some help as apparently my
2 google-fu isn't strong today. I installed faii2ban so I could use it to
3 monitor the logs and adjust the firewall as necessary. It installed
4 okay, and seems to run okay EXCEPT for this one error I get each time I
5 start fail2ban-server:
6 2021-02-06 18:30:28,128 fail2ban.server         [32124]: ERROR Unable to
7 import fail2ban database module as sqlite is not available.
8
9 At first I thought it was complaining about it's own missing module. But
10 there's no use flag for sqlite in fail2ban. So then I looked at python
11 itself.  Sure enough, the sqlite use flag was disabled. So I turned it
12 on and re-emerged python. I also fixed a couple flags on sqlite itself
13 and re-emerged it. STILL I get this error. How do I fix this?