From: Peter Humphrey <peter@××××××××××××.uk>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] AMDGPU KMS Problems
Date: Thu, 13 Jul 2017 07:58:42
1 On Wednesday 12 Jul 2017 22:34:09 jdm wrote:
2
3 > A few months ago I bought a AMD RX 480 GPU and followed the Gentoo
4 > amdgpu guide and everything ran just fine with excellent graphics
5 > performance.
6
7 I have a Radeon R9 380X (tonga), which may perhaps be similar to your card,
8 though with an i7 motherboard. I had to include VIDEO_CARDS="amdgpu
9 radeonsi" in make.conf.
10
11 --->8
12
13 > Any thouhgts much appreciated.
14
15 My motherboard can only accept this graphics card in one specific slot
16 (actually, a pair of them).
17
18 That's all I can come up with. Good luck!
21 Regards
22 Peter