From: wu chuanwen <wcw8410@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] why firefox is so slow?
Date: Mon, 01 May 2006 02:23:14
1 2006/4/30, Benno Schulenberg <benno.schulenberg@×××××.com>:
2 > wu chuanwen wrote:
3 > > 2006/4/30, Raymond Lewis Rebbeck <dystopianray@×××××.com>:
4 > > > On Sunday, April 30 2006 22:52, wu chuanwen wrote:
5 > > > > http://www.linuxsir.org/bbs/showthread.php?t=252747
6 > > >
7 > > > I don't think it'd be much help posting a Chinese forum thread
8 > > > in an English mailing list.
9 > >
10 > > I just mean to show that many people don't think firefox is so
11 > > good
12 >
13 > But most of the people here can't read what's written there: for all
14 > we know they could be singing the praises of spaghetti. :)
15 It's my fault.I didn't consider it much.
16 >
17 > Maybe, though, your Firefox gets slow because of the Chinese (?)
18 > characters? Have you tried visiting only English sites for a while?
19 I don't think that is becaust my Chinese characters.It seems better
20 now for the advices from
21 Alexander Skwar and Andrea Barisani(nice man).
22 In fact,i usually visit the English sites(you know,in China,linux is
23 not so flourish yet although more and more people join this group.
24 >
25 > And if it's caused by bad or heavy use of Javascript, also try
26 > avoiding the sites you usually visit, hop around on gentoo.org and
27 > similar sites, open lots of tabs and see what happens there.
28 >
29 > Benno
30 > --
31 > gentoo-user@g.o mailing list