From: Gian Calgeer <gidoca@×××.ch>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] emerge --autounmask-write: specify file
Date: Wed, 06 Jul 2011 19:26:36
1 On 05.07.2011 17:58, Dale wrote:
2 > I was using autounmask to do this and it does just like you want.
3 > However, the last time I used autounmask, it was different. You may
4 > want to try that tho to see if it helps in some way.
5 >
6 > The feature with emerge picks the first file I think in the
7 > directory. It is annoying as heck for sure. Since it is a work in
8 > progress, maybe they will change this weird behavior soon.
9 >
10 > Then again, that is yet another option to have to remember too. Jeez.
11 >
12 > Dale
13 >
15 Thanks for the hint. Last time I tried it, it had problems (not removing
16 files when the unmasking didn't succeed or something like that, I don't
17 remember exactly). However, maybe things have changed for the better.