From: Victor Ivanov <vic.m.ivanov@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] Encrypting a hard drive's data. Best method.
Date: Wed, 10 Jun 2020 13:37:25
1 On 10/06/2020 07:59, Dale wrote:
2 > It tells me I don't have permission to access but it also mounts it
3
4 This KDE bug re Device Notifier has been present for a long time and
5 it's seriously infuriating. Mounting from Dolphin, on the other hand,
6 seems to work just fine, though it too doesn't miss the opportunity to
7 complain about privileges.
8
9 It's not a Gentoo specific issue, as I've experienced this on other
10 distros too. I believe there was an upstream bug report that kept
11 getting resolved and reopened.
12