From: Marko Weber | 8000 <weber@×××××××.de>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] Re: world file - where has it gone?
Date: Tue, 10 Mar 2015 16:15:16
1 Hi,
2
3 tried 'regenworld' ?
4
5 marko
8 Am 2015-03-09 21:00, schrieb walt:
9 > On 01/04/2015 04:19 AM, Helmut Jarausch wrote:
10 >> Hi,
11 >> I discovered that the file /var/lib/portage/world
12 >> contains only a few lines where it contained hundreds of files
13 >> before.
14 >
15 > Same thing just happened to me two months later. Weird. I updated
16 > this
17 > machine early this morning but /var/lib/world is still dated yesterday
18 > afternoon, and contains only the packages I updated manually yesterday.
19 >
20 > Portage evidently had a major brainfart yesterday because I know I
21 > didn't
22 > edit the world file myself :/