From: Zaam Wu <zaamwu@××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: [gentoo-user] Re: Xfce2 logout/shutdown delayed for 2 minutes
Date: Wed, 24 Feb 2016 03:50:44
1 <wabenbau@×××××.com> writes:
4 > Manager, so I switched to the console from where I started the X
5 > session (Ctrl+Shift+F1) and pressed Ctrl+C.
6 Yeah, that's at least a 'feasible' way.
7
8 > I should mention that I never used or installed Emacs. Nevertheless
9 > I had a delay of about 1 minute before logout finished. During this
10 > time one of the CPU cores had some load and memory usage increases.
11 > I could watch this in the gkrellm monitors when composite was enabled.
12 > When composite was disabled then the X display was frozen during the
13 > delay.
14 I am not sure if Emacs causes the xfce4 session too buby to
15 logout/shutdown. But it might imply some X apps prevents xfce4
16 shutdown instantly.
17 > I'm sorry that I can't help you. I still don't know what caused the
18 > problem, but now it's gone. Maybe some update fixed it, but dunno.
19 >
20 > I'm using gentoo stable with these exceptions:
21 >
22 > xfce-extra/xfce4-composite-editor ~amd64
23 Not installed on my system.
24 > xfce-base/xfwm4 ~amd64
25 > xfce-base/xfce4-panel ~amd64
26 > xfce-base/xfce4-settings ~amd64
27 > xfce-base/xfce4-session ~amd64
28 > xfce-base/xfdesktop ~amd64
29 > xfce-base/xfce4-appfinder ~amd64
30 > xfce-base/libxfce4util ~amd64
31 > xfce-base/libxfce4ui ~amd64
32 > xfce-base/xfconf ~amd64
33 > xfce-base/garcon ~amd64
34 > xfce-base/thunar ~amd64
35 For all those pkgs under 'xfce-base/*', my system uses stable
36 version 'amd64'.
37
38 Maybe your newer version solved that 'delay' issue.
39 > --
40 > Regards
41 > wabe
46 你好!