From: Galevsky <galevsky@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] New kernel does not boot up on remote host
Date: Thu, 05 Jul 2007 09:42:29
1 Many thanks for you suggestion. I tried a boot with no fall back, but
2 nothing added neither to boot.log nor to dmesg. I am sure to target
3 the right kernel image with no typo into grub.conf . This new kernel
4 is a =xen-sources-2.6.16.49, and I configured it making an oldconfig
5 based on current =gentoo-sources-2.6.20 running kernel. So, errors
6 cannot come from drivers or such things, but specific xen options.
7 Does anyone know any xen option able to prevent the kernel to boot up
8 ?
9
10 Many thanks for your support,
11