From: Rich Freeman <rich0@g.o>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] Can't create valid btrfs on NVMe
Date: Thu, 18 Aug 2016 14:15:56
1 On Thu, Aug 18, 2016 at 9:45 AM, Neil Bothwick <neil@××××××××××.uk> wrote:
2 >
3 > 4.1.30 - then I realised that sysrescd defaults to an older kernel (my
4 > rescue version in /boot always boots to the alt kernel). I tried the alt
5 > kernel, which is 4.4.17, and it worked!
8 Hmm, that longterm is starting to look somewhat mature. I might
9 consider switching over myself. Usually I try to give them a good six
10 months before I consider them ready for btrfs (they have a tendency to
11 introduce regressions in new kernel versions; I gave up on tracking
12 non-longterm ages ago).
15 Rich