From: Justin <justin@×××××××××.net>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] How to know when a package is due to go stable?
Date: Fri, 31 Oct 2008 17:27:24
1 James Homuth schrieb:
2 > There are several packages that were thrown around on the list, or versions
3 > of packages, that I've come across that I figure I might want to take an
4 > active interest in. However, to avoid sending my boxes into a tailspin, I'm
5 > staying away from installing the still in development versions. What I'd
6 > like to know though is if there's some means of knowing if/when, as an
7 > example, a newer version of Portage is supposed to be considered stable. If
8 > not then I can always keep an eye on the relevant RSS feeds, but it was
9 > mostly just curiosity on my part. Thanks either way.
10 >
11 > James
15 eix -uc