From: Bill Longman <bill.longman@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] What network configuration should I use with vbox
Date: Fri, 08 Oct 2010 22:48:36
1 On 10/08/2010 03:36 PM, Maciej Grela wrote:
2 > 2010/10/8 Mick <michaelkintzios@×××××.com>:
3 >> I want to install MSWindows in a VM. I want to be able to use the guest
4 >> MSWindows OS to connect to a website run on apache on the Gentoo host OS on
5 >> the same machine.
6 >>
7 >> What is the recommended network configuration for the VM? NAT or bridge?
8 >> Anything I should pay particular attention to? I haven't configured a network
9 >> machine before.
10 >
11 > I would suggest bridge mode in this case.
12
13 I second the motion to use bridge mode. All in favor, say "aye".