From: Richard Fish <bigfish@××××××××××.org>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] Upgrading to gcc 4.1: emerge -e world required?
Date: Sat, 27 May 2006 21:36:43
1 On 5/27/06, Hemmann, Volker Armin <volker.armin.hemmann@××××××××××××.de> wrote:
2 > On Saturday 27 May 2006 19:58, Alexander Skwar wrote:
3 > > Did you try to compile glib? No? Then I guess you've done no testing.
4 >
5 > if he does not have glib?
6
7 To be fair, I did mention mozilla, so it is safe to assume that I have
8 gtk and glib installed.
9
10 BTW, I just remerged glib using gcc 4.1 *without* having to remerge
11 glibc. What does this prove...nothing except that these simple
12 actions on any particular system may not be sufficient to duplicate
13 the problems that Alexander has seen on his system.
14
15 -Richard
18 gentoo-user@g.o mailing list